This page is available also in: Italiano
Terms And Conditions
- “Customer” is the purchaser of products that covers the capacity of consumer, meaning those individuals and legal entities that purchase and acting for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity;
- “Site” is the set of web pages related to LEM International;
- “Prices” are the costs of the products listed on the site;
- “Shipping and delivery” are the shipping costs of the products;
- “Specials” are sales made by LEM INTERNATIONAL particular terms for all or part of the products and for limited periods of time;
- “Shopping” is the virtual container on the website of the products selected by the customer for the purchase;
- “Sales” are the rules herein governing the relationship between the Customer and LEM INTERNATIONAL for the purchase of Products
- “In Stock” items shipped directly from our shop within __ hours at your home;
- “Articles on order”: items that require a delivery time because more will be ordered from our suppliers and their subsequent shipment to our and then your home; for these orders will receive notification of the assumption of your order;
- “Delivery”: the delivery time within a range that goes from a minimum of __ days to a maximum of __ working days.
The offer and sale on the website LEM INTERNATIONAL integrate a distance contract governed by Articles. 50 ss. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code) and by Legislative Decree No 9 April 2003. 70 (SO-CALLED Law on Electronic Commerce). The purchase of products is intended for consumers.
These Conditions of Sale govern the relationship between the customer and LEM INTERNATIONAL for the purchase of Products on the Site.
The customer is required to read the conditions of sale that LEM INTERNATIONAL makes available also in order to enable playback and storing remember Conditions in compliance with art. 12, co. 3 of Legislative Decree. N. 70/2003.
How to Buy
To purchase the chosen Product the Customer shall proceed to register by entering your personal details, following the instructions provided by the recording program, and will have to complete and submit to the LEM INTERNATIONAL order form to purchase in electronic format available on the site, following the instructions contained in the Site. Purchase orders must be completed exactly in all their parts.
The customer must enter the Product / s selected / into the “Shopping Cart” and after having reviewed and accepted the contribution to the cost of delivery, may proceed with the purchase.
Shall the Customer need to amend the purchase order or for the information contained in it shall follow the proper procedure for amendment contained in the site. In particular, the Customer has the right to change the amount of products they want to purchase, adding or deleting one or more Products from the Shopping Cart.
After this transaction, the customer will display a screen containing a summary of the purchase order, including the expenses of delivery, with a request for a further confirmation of the purchase process.
Following the summary view the customer must select the type of payment you want and “click” the button “Checkout”.
Conclusion of contract
With the confirmation of the purchase order by the Customer, the terms of sale and the additional information contained on the website shall be deemed fully known and accepted by the customer.
The Order Confirmation by LEM INTERNATIONAL sent to you at the email address provided will constitute acceptance of the contract proposal.
The contract will be concluded, and will be binding for both parties, when the Order Confirmation will be sent to the customer.
The Order Confirmation sent by mail LEM INTERNATIONAL include a mention of the Product / s purchased; the indication of the price; means of payment; delivery costs, the right of withdrawal, in accordance with the provisions of article 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 70/03;
After payment you will receive an e-mail that will notify receiving payment and from that moment will decorate the timing for preparation and shipping of your order;
If our staff had to find errors in your order or your order is not considered evadibile in the time and manner required you will be informed immediately, that will show you your order as REFUSED, should you receive this message, please contact us by phone.
And ‘Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order or cancellation due to failure payment within the prescribed period.
In the catalog published on the site LEM INTERNATIONALla product availability, also being constantly updated can not be changed in real time and without notice.
You are purchasing products viewable and described on our site and agree that the images of the products may not be fully representative of its features but may differ in color and its shades, dimensions or accessories in the figure.
Product prices are in Euros and inclusive of all taxes and / or applicable taxes;
Product prices are exclusive of delivery charges the amount of which will be provided on the customer in the summary of the purchase order;
The price of the product will be indicated on the site at the time of the order. They can not, therefore, detect any increases or decreases in the price, also in correlation to sales promotions before or after the purchase order;
The customer can choose between the two methods of payment: by account and / or credit card on PayPal ™; by bank transfer.
Payment by PayPal ™, the customer must provide the required data to be handled directly by PayPal ™ without having to re-enter the data of your credit card or debit card. PayPal ™ is a leader in online payments.
LEM INTERNATIONAL doesn’t accept other forms of payment not specified.
The delivery of products will be made by courier and times will vary depending on the destination, the time when the order will be acquired and the availability of the Products.
For the goods available LEM INTERNATIONAL delivers the goods to the courier within 2 working days of receipt of the purchase order.
Barring unforeseen circumstances the delivery throughout the country will be equal to 2 working days of delivery to the courier. For hard to reach places such as mountain resorts, smaller islands, extreme peripheries, the delivery time will be equal to 4 working days.
Upon shipment you will receive e-mail notification of shipment; you will also receive an e-mail directly from the courier that will inform you of taking charge of your parcel.
Our system will calculate your shipping charges based on some parameters dictated by national courier and you can check the cost of your shipment at the end of the compilation of your order by reading the summary under “Shipping”. Please carefully check your order summary and the costs listed in order to avoid problems of various kinds before sending your order and especially BEFORE PAYING.
After receiving e-mail notification of delivery the courier will deliver on time depending on the locations to be served. We suggest you contact the carrier directly if you were not at home to arrange a delivery at certain times, to avoid incurring additional costs.
Warranty for defective goods
Should you find inside your pack goods damaged, please call within 24 hours of receiving the product, and prepare photographic documentation on the damaged goods to be sent via email. The email will also contain the reference to the order number and shipping. With the opening of the practice will refund the cost of the goods or, if you prefer, a new shipment of the goods damaged all at our expense.
Right of Withdrawal
1 Pursuant to the effects of Arts. 64 et seq. Legislative Decree no. 206/05 the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, without penalty and without specifying the reason.
The customer will have to follow these simple steps:
A) Send to LEM INTERNATIONALentro 2 working days from receipt of the Product, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, its desire to terminate the contract;
B) Provide, using a courier of your choice, to shipping the product to LEM INTERNATIONAL C / O Interlaziale Transport and Shipping SpA Paderno Dugano carefully packed in the original package insert inside a copy of the registered mail.
B1) The notice may be sent, within the same term, by telegram, e-mail and fax, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
B2) LEM INTERNATIONAL will, by bank transfer, reimbursement for the cost indicated in the purchase order and the initial shipping charges, or that relating to products for which it was exercised the right of withdrawal within 30 working days the receipt of the Products.
B3) The exercise of the right of withdrawal will be ineffective if the product is not returned intact, or missing the original packaging, or in the absence of elements of the product, or damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
The client agrees that in case of dispute the jurisdiction will be in Milan
1) In order to purchase products on the Site you must provide the personal information requested in the form.
2) The data provided on registration is processed by LEM INTERNATIONALper the purposes and in the manner described below and in full respect of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code for the processing of personal data) and its subsequent amendments.
Personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to the conclusion and performance of the contract;
b) statistical purposes and sending advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
3) The data for the purposes mentioned occurs both by automated and non-automated for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional.
Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in subparagraph a) of paragraph 2 makes it impossible to purchase Products on the Site.
5) On the contrary, the refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in point b) does not cause any effect on the ability to purchase products on the Site.
6) The data controller is LEM INTERNATIONAL at the headquarters of Via Morimondo 26 20134, Milan
7) The personal data provided to LEM INTERNATIONALsono known exclusively by persons specifically appointed by the controller and competent within the corporate structure to carry out the activities required for the proper management of the relationship with the user for the purposes indicated.
8) The subjects whose personal data may, at any time, exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data, request the correction, addition and deletion, directing a written request to LEM INTERNATIONAL at the headquarters of Via Morimondo 26 20134, Milan
Information and complaints
For information or clarification on the terms of the sale and the products the customer can contact us at +39.0287168124 from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The contract between the customer LEM Internationale is governed by Italian law.
In case of a malfunction or dispute between the Customer LEM Internationale, will be the competent court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer if located in Italian territory.
For customers domiciled in states of the European Union will apply Articles. 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU.
For customers domiciled outside the European Union will be responsible, exclusively, the Court of Milan.